Bigwood Systems Inc.
Software for Electrical Industry
- Voltage Stability Analysis and Control
- Transient Stability Analysis and Control
- Reactive Power Management Systems
- Renewable Energy Management Systems
- Parameter Error Identification and Correction for Transmission Systems
- Distribution System Applications
- Energy Load Forecasting
Bigwood Systems Inc. (BSI) provides the utility industry with high-quality software solutions growing out of cutting-edge research and development. BSI identifies and develops innovative technologies and applies them in a cost-effective fashion to solve critical problems related to engineering analysis, design, maintenance, operations, and planning facing the power industry and utility companies. The company invented technologies and holds rights to six U.S. patents, with another three pending patent applications.
A Cornell professor from the department of Electrical and Computer Engineering founded Bigwood Systems. A majority of the staff have graduate degrees in Electrical Engineering from Cornell University.